Hop a quick flight—the shortest to any European destination—and you're there! We've included the “musts” in this mini-getaway: a Reykjavik city tour of the colorful, historic center and shopping districts. A full-day “Golden Circle” excursion brings us to the famous trio of sites: the rainbow misted waterfall Gullfoss; Geysir with its spouting geysers and hot springs; and Thingvellir, a renowned beauty spot set amidst lava fields and deep ravines. Along the stunning South Coast we'll explore the charming village of Vik and view Sólheimajökull Glacier. We'll visit an Icelandic Horse Farm and have an opportunity to view the Northern Lights (weather permitting) and top off our stay with a relaxing and rejuvenating visit to the Blue Lagoon before we return to the airport.
$2,499 per person double occupancy
$2,499 per person triple occupancy; $2,999 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. TravelSafe Protection Plan is $175. Although not required, we recommend purchasing the insurance. Passport required. Per person deposit is $400.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip, non-stop regularly scheduled Icelandair flights from Boston to Reykjavik
- Four nights’ superior three-star accommodations: Center Hotel Plaza, Reykjavik
- Six meals: four breakfasts, two dinners
- Escorted, private, round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of local Tour Host