Welcome in the New Year with this unforgettable holiday to sunny Southern California and enjoy the event of the year—the Tournament of Roses Parade! From our accommodations in Los Angeles we'll head to Pasadena for a behind-the-scenes look at the parade preparations and view the floats in their final stages of decorating. Next, take our seats for Bandfest and watch a preview of the bands selected from all over the country that will perform in the parade. Enjoy free time back in Los Angeles during the afternoon and evening. Begin New Year's Eve day relaxing or schedule an optional tour before the Gala Dinner Dance this evening—complete with live entertainment and a champagne toast. On New Year's Day we'll return to Pasadena and our reserved seats for prime viewing of the magnificent parade.
$2,779 per person double occupancy
$2,749 per person triple occupancy; $3,379 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Cancellation waiver and travel insurance is $110. Although not required, we recommend purchasing the waiver. Purchase must be made at time of booking. Per person deposit is $550. Instant purchase airfare may be available at a lower rate. Call for details.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Los Angeles, California, via a connecting city
- Private sedan transfers within 50 miles of Boston’s Logan Airport (one car per booking
- Four nights’ first-class accommodations: The Westin Bonaventure, Los Angeles
- Five meals: three breakfasts, two dinners
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Los Angeles, United States of America
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
- Pasadena excursion to see the floats being decorated, attend Bandfest to see selected bands perform. New Year's Eve Gala Dinner Dance; Tournament of Roses Parade reserved seating. OPTIONALS: Inside Historic Hollywood, The Queen Mary and Long Beach Aquarium, The Jewel of Pasadena, The Reagan Library, Santa Monica and Venice Beach. LAS VEGAS 3n post-tour extension $699 pp/do land only.