WELCOME TO ATLANTIC CANADA—the Maritimes—a small group of islands and peninsulas with a rugged coastline, breathtaking mountain vistas, hidden fishing villages, a ribbon of lighthouses and fascinating cultural and historic attractions. We'll begin with an overnight in Bangor with a traditional Maine lobsterbake and tour of Acadia National Park before we catch the CAT fast ferry from Bar Harbor for our passage to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia. Enjoy a visit to much-photographed Peggy's Cove before a Halifax city tour that includes the Titanic gravesites and the majestic Citadel. Visit the beautiful beaches of Prince Edward Island National Park and visit the home of Anne of Green Gables; see the amazing Hopewell Rocks on the shores of the Bay of Fundy in New Brunswick (a Marine Wonder of the World). Our last day sees us home by way of Maine and a midday stop for lunch.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip motorcoach transportation from select locations
- Seven nights’ hotel accommodations
- Twelve meals: seven breakfasts, five dinners including a lobsterbake
- Services of professional Tour Manager
- DAY 1 Motorcoach to Bangor; White House Inn
- DAY 2 CAT fast-ferry to Yarmouth NS; Rodd Grand Hotel
- DAYS 3–4 Atlantica Hotel, Halifax NS
- DAYS 5–6 Rodd Royalty Hotel, Charlottetown P.E.I.
- DAY 7 Chateau Saint John, Saint John NB
- DAY 8 Motorcoach home
or similar hotel accommodations
CAT Fast Ferry. Nova Scotia's scenic lighthouse
route, Peggy's Cove, Halifax highlights tour,
Titanic gravesites, Citadel. Prince Edward Island:
Orwell Corner Historic Village, lobsterbake dinner,
Cavendish beaches, Anne of Green Gables,
Confederation Bridge, Hopewell Rocks.
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Halifax, Canada
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. $1,879 per person triple
occupancy; $2,549 for single
insurance waiver is $120.
Although not required, we
recommend purchasing the
waiver. Purchase must be
made at time of booking.
Per person deposit is $300.