Immerse yourself in landscapes carved by centuries of wind and water. How do you describe the American Southwest in one word? “Kaleidoscopic” is a start. Whether it’s in the sun-soaked colors of Zion and Sedona, or the unique tapestry of cultures and traditions that define the region, there’s a certain vibrancy that’s hard to describe. As you hike through iconic national parks, visit Navajo homesteads, and try your luck on the Vegas Strip, one thing’s for sure: This small group Adventure Tour will leave you in awe.
RESERVE BY : November 1, 2021
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Phoenix and Las Vegas London to Boston, via a connecting city
- 8 nights' accommodations
- Eleven meals: eight breakfasts, one lunch, two dinners with wine or beer
- Round-trip, airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1: Flight from Boston
- DAY 1: Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown, Phoenix AZ
- DAYS 2-3: Canyon Plaza Tusayan, Grand Canyon AZ
- DAYS 4-5: Courtyard Page, Lake Powell AZ
- DAYS 6-7: Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale, Zion National Park UT
- DAYS 8: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Airport, Las Vegas NV
- DAYS 9: Return flight to Boston
(or similar hotel accommodations)
Devil’s Bridge Hike, Red Rock Country, Sedona rock formations photo stops, visit Sedona, Grand Canyon South Rim three-mile hike. Navajo Village Heritage Center. Lake Powell day at leisure. Bryce Canyon National Park, Emerald Pools trail. Las Vegas. OPTIONALS: Grand Canyon—Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride. Lake Powell—Monument Valley Jeep Ride; Upper Antelope Canyon & Navajo Nation. LAS VEGAS 2n post-tour extension $599 pp/do. OPTIONAL: Death Valley National Park.
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
$4,654 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. License or Passport Required. Per person deposit is $600.
On this guided tour, you’ll walk for at least 2 hours daily across mostly flat terrain, including paved trails and dirt paths, with some hills and high altitudes.