LET’S EXPLORE THE DRAMATIC NATIONAL PARKS OF AMERICA’S WEST! We’ll start in Santa Fe—The City Different”—whose downtown is a designated historic district of pueblo-style architecture, Spanish churches, twisting streets, galleries and tiny boutiques. Explore the Old West mining town of Durango and tour Mesa Verde National Park and its 800-year-old cliff dwellings. Browse Native American crafts at Cameron Trading Post and enjoy the Navajo Code Talkers Museum before enjoying a full day to explore the Grand Canyon. See the red and white sand-stone cliffs of Zion National Park and the arches, bridges and Hoodoos of Bryce Canyon National Park. Spend three nights in Wyoming’s resort-cowboy town of Jackson and discover Grand Teton National Park—the mountains of the imagination—and Yellowstone, the world’s first national park.
RESERVE BY : November 1, 2021
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Albuquerque and Jackson to Boston, via a connecting city
- Eleven nights' accommodations
- Fifteen meals: eleven breakfasts, one lunch, three dinners with wine or beer
- Round-trip, airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1: Flight from Boston
- DAYS 1-2: DoubleTree by Hilton, Santa Fe NM
- DAY 3: Far View Lodge, Mesa Verde CO
- DAY 4: Hampton Inn, Kayenta AZ
- DAYS 5-6: Best Western Premier Grand Canyon Squire Inn, Grand Canyon AZ
- DAY 7: Holiday Inn Express Springdale, Zion National Park UT
- DAY 8: Salt Lake Plaza Hotel, Salt Lake City UT
- DAYS 9-11: Elk Country Inn,Jackson WY
- DAY 12: Return flight to Boston
(or similar hotel accommodations)
Santa Fe tour including Loretto Chapel. Visit Durango. Mesa Verde National Park tour, Monument Valley. Cameron Trading Post. Grand Canyon: South Rim scenic walk, free day. Zion National Park: tram ride. Bryce Canyon National Park: tour by bus and on foot. Jackson. Grand Teton National Park: tour by bus and on foot. Yellowstone National Park: tour with photo stops. OPTIONALS: Grand Canyon-Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend. GLACIER NATIONAL PARK 3n post-tour extension $1,029 pp/do.
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
$5,319 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. License or Passport Required. Per person deposit is $600.
On this guided tour, you’ll walk for at least 2 hours daily across mostly flat terrain, including paved trails and dirt paths, with some hills and high altitudes.